The report was based on data from a survey of 312 B2B buyers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Some 51% of respondents say B2B marketing and sales communications have improved over the past few years, 24% say communications have gotten worse, and 25% say they have stayed the same.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]