The report was based on data from a survey of 312 B2B buyers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Some 51% of respondents say B2B marketing and sales communications have improved over the past few years, 24% say communications have gotten worse, and 25% say they have stayed the same.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]