The report was based on data from a survey of 312 B2B buyers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Some 51% of respondents say B2B marketing and sales communications have improved over the past few years, 24% say communications have gotten worse, and 25% say they have stayed the same.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans