The report was based on data from a survey of 800 respondents who own at least one smart speaker—Google Home or Amazon Alexa (or both).
Some 25% of owners have become a heavy user of their smart speaker (they say they use their device for 11+ regular tasks); 25%, a medium-heavy user (6-10 regular tasks); 28%, a medium-light user (2-5 regular tasks); and 22%, a light user (0 or 1 regular tasks).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends