The report was based on data from a survey of 800 respondents who own at least one smart speaker—Google Home or Amazon Alexa (or both).
Some 25% of owners have become a heavy user of their smart speaker (they say they use their device for 11+ regular tasks); 25%, a medium-heavy user (6-10 regular tasks); 28%, a medium-light user (2-5 regular tasks); and 22%, a light user (0 or 1 regular tasks).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age
- What Shoppers Want: Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- What Online Shoppers Value Most in Their Favorite Retailer [Infographic]