The 2018 Salary Guide was based on data from staffing and recruiting professionals who make thousands of full-time, temporary, and project placements at brands and agencies each year.
The researchers determined projected 2018 salary ranges for positions in the United States based on starting pay only; bonuses, incentives, and other forms of compensation were not taken into account. The full report includes projections for many more positions, as well as data on salary variations by state and country.
The median starting salary for a corporate vice-president of marketing is forecast to be $138,500; the median starting salary for a corporate marketing director is forecast to be $102,500.
On the agency side, the median starting salary for an account director is forecast to be $93,000.
The highest-paying content development/management position in 2018 is forecast to be that of content strategist, with a $73,000 median starting salary.
About the research: The 2018 Salary Guide was based on data from staffing and recruiting professionals who make thousands of full-time, temporary, and project placements at brands and agencies each year.
Continue reading "2018 Marketing Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Brand and Agency Positions" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Tips for Building Career Resilience [Infographic]
- How to Stay Relevant at Your Marketing Organization During a Recession: Christina Del Villar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]