The 2018 Salary Guide was based on data from staffing and recruiting professionals who make thousands of full-time, temporary, and project placements at brands and agencies each year.
The researchers determined projected 2018 salary ranges for positions in the United States based on starting pay only; bonuses, incentives, and other forms of compensation were not taken into account. The full report includes projections for many more positions, as well as data on salary variations by state and country.
The median starting salary for a corporate vice-president of marketing is forecast to be $138,500; the median starting salary for a corporate marketing director is forecast to be $102,500.
On the agency side, the median starting salary for an account director is forecast to be $93,000.
The highest-paying content development/management position in 2018 is forecast to be that of content strategist, with a $73,000 median starting salary.
About the research: The 2018 Salary Guide was based on data from staffing and recruiting professionals who make thousands of full-time, temporary, and project placements at brands and agencies each year.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI