The Fall 2017 Taking Stock With Teens report is part of a semi-annual research project based on data from a survey of 6,100 teens in the United States. The respondents' average age is 16.
Some 47% of respondents say Snapchat is their favorite social network, and 24% say Instagram is their favorite social network.
Only 9% of US teens say Facebook is their favorite social network.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans