The report was based on data from a survey of 1,597 marketers from 83 countries. Some 40% of respondents work for a small or midsize brand, 33% work independently, 12% are bloggers, 11% work for an agency, and 5% work for an enterprise-sized company.
The most common types of content created by respondents are blog posts (48% create them), social posts/campaigns (24%), and email campaigns/newsletters (14%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]