The report was based on data from a survey of 1,597 marketers from 83 countries. Some 40% of respondents work for a small or midsize brand, 33% work independently, 12% are bloggers, 11% work for an agency, and 5% work for an enterprise-sized company.
The most common types of content created by respondents are blog posts (48% create them), social posts/campaigns (24%), and email campaigns/newsletters (14%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]