The report was based on data from a survey of 1,597 marketers from 83 countries. Some 40% of respondents work for a small or midsize brand, 33% work independently, 12% are bloggers, 11% work for an agency, and 5% work for an enterprise-sized company.
The most common types of content created by respondents are blog posts (48% create them), social posts/campaigns (24%), and email campaigns/newsletters (14%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]