What makes a team effective? Which qualities set successful groups apart from other groups?
To find out, Google conduted more than 200 interviews with its employees and looked at more than 250 attributes of 180 active Google teams.
The primary finding of the analysis was that how team members interact, structure their work, and view their contributions matters more than the traits of individual employees.
Specifically, the researchers found five key group dynamics set successful teams apart from other teams at Google.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]
- Seven Key Traits of Desirable Marketing Talent
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out