Americans would be most disappointed if Amazon, among major tech companies, were to disappear, and they would be least disappointed if Apple were to disappear, according to recent research from The Verge and Reticle Research.
The report was based on data conducted between September 28 and October 10, 2017, among a nationally representative sample of 1,520 people in the United States.
Amazon and Google are the major tech companies consumers feel most attached to.
Apple and Facebook are the major tech companies consumers feel least attached to.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans