Americans would be most disappointed if Amazon, among major tech companies, were to disappear, and they would be least disappointed if Apple were to disappear, according to recent research from The Verge and Reticle Research.
The report was based on data conducted between September 28 and October 10, 2017, among a nationally representative sample of 1,520 people in the United States.
Amazon and Google are the major tech companies consumers feel most attached to.
Apple and Facebook are the major tech companies consumers feel least attached to.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends