The report was based on data from a survey of 460 B2B respondents in the US and in Europe who work for CPG, manufacturing, and software firms.
Some 59% of B2B decision-makers said they expect e-commerce to drive growth because it makes customer acquisition easier.
And 51% said they expect e-commerce to drive growth because it enables better cross-selling, while another 51% said it makes it easier for customers to serve themselves.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign