The report was based on data from a survey of 460 B2B respondents in the US and in Europe who work for CPG, manufacturing, and software firms.
Some 59% of B2B decision-makers said they expect e-commerce to drive growth because it makes customer acquisition easier.
And 51% said they expect e-commerce to drive growth because it enables better cross-selling, while another 51% said it makes it easier for customers to serve themselves.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them
- Lead Management for ABM Is Not What You Think It Is: Six Key Differences
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]