The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2017 among 1,031 consumers in the United States.
More than half (54%) of respondents say they pay attention to the average star rating when looking at the online reviews of a local business.
Some 46% of respondents say they pay attention to the number of online reviews.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age