The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2017 among 1,031 consumers in the United States.
More than half (54%) of respondents say they pay attention to the average star rating when looking at the online reviews of a local business.
Some 46% of respondents say they pay attention to the number of online reviews.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]