The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2017 among 1,031 consumers in the United States.
More than half (54%) of respondents say they pay attention to the average star rating when looking at the online reviews of a local business.
Some 46% of respondents say they pay attention to the number of online reviews.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]