The report was based on data from a survey of 1,576 Amazon shoppers age 18 and older. Prime members comprised 65% of respondents; non-Prime members comprised 35% of respondents.
Some 56% of non-Prime members say they typically visit Amazon at least once a week, and 85% of Prime members say they visit Amazon at least once a week.
Some 45% of Prime members say they typically purchase on Amazon at least once a week—about half of the number who browse at least weekly.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends