The report was based on data from a survey of 1,576 Amazon shoppers age 18 and older. Prime members comprised 65% of respondents; non-Prime members comprised 35% of respondents.
Some 56% of non-Prime members say they typically visit Amazon at least once a week, and 85% of Prime members say they visit Amazon at least once a week.
Some 45% of Prime members say they typically purchase on Amazon at least once a week—about half of the number who browse at least weekly.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]