The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Some 46% of B2B marketers and 24% of B2C marketers say email is the best channel for promoting live events.
Marketers rank personal relationships as the second most effective channel for promoting live events.
Lead generation ranks as the top reason B2B marketers run live events. Community-building ranks as the top reason why B2C marketers run live events.
Marketers say increasing registrations and increasing revenue are their biggest challenges in running live events.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 mid- and senior-level event marketers from across the globe.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget: Recession Strategies and Tips | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Navigating the Power of B2B Communication by Getting to the Point: Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Link Prospects' Personal and Business Data to Engage and Convert: The Awesome Power of B2B2C Linkage Data
- For AI-Driven B2B Customer Experiences, You'll Need These Four Strategic Investments
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]