IT buyers tend to research products/services across a wide range of online channels, prefer to be contacted by vendors via email, and favor firms with excellent customer support, according to recent research from Spiceworks.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among 535 IT professionals in the United States and the United Kingdom who influence the technology-purchase decisions at their organizations.
Some 97% of respondents say they research IT products/services on online forums/communities, 79% go to technology news sites, and 77% turn to Google to find information.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends