The report was based on January 2018 data for desktop and mobile US unique visitors to Web/digital properties.
Google sites, including YouTube and Google search, received the most unique visits during the time period examined.
Oath properties (Yahoo, Aol, etc.) ranked second, followed by Microsoft properties, Facebook properties, and Amazon properties.
See the table for the Top 15 Web properties:
About the research: The report was based January 2018 data for desktop and mobile US unique visitors to Web properties.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]