Web properties owned by Google were the most visited by consumers in the United States last month, according to recent research from comScore.
The report was based on January 2018 data for desktop and mobile US unique visitors to Web/digital properties.
Google sites, including YouTube and Google search, received the most unique visits during the time period examined.
Oath properties (Yahoo, Aol, etc.) ranked second, followed by Microsoft properties, Facebook properties, and Amazon properties.
See the table for the Top 15 Web properties:
About the research: The report was based January 2018 data for desktop and mobile US unique visitors to Web properties.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Customer Behavior Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- How Americans Feel About Artificial Intelligence
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads