The report was based on January 2018 data for desktop and mobile US unique visitors to Web/digital properties.
Google sites, including YouTube and Google search, received the most unique visits during the time period examined.
Oath properties (Yahoo, Aol, etc.) ranked second, followed by Microsoft properties, Facebook properties, and Amazon properties.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]