The report was based on data from a survey of 600 US Millennials who are in college, or have completed some college work, or have already obtained a college degree. The researchers also surveyed 300 Gen Xers.
Nearly half of Millennials say they would use an extra $1,000 to pay down or pay off debt.
Other popular responses include making a small purchase (under $100), using the money for travel, saving for a rainy day, and investing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends