The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among 4,028 global consumers age 18 and older who have shopped online within the past year.
Some 60% of respondents say they have left a brand's website or app without making a purchase because shipping was too expensive.
The second most common reason cited by consumers for abandoning e-commerce sites and apps is being unable to find the products they were looking for.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends