The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June and July 2017 among 488 global buyers responsible for $4.2 billion in annual B2B purchases. The researchers also surveyed 489 B2B sellers.
Some 71% of B2B buyers say they want to hear from vendors early in the buying process. when they are looking for new ideas and possibilities to drive business results, 62% want to hear from vendors when they are actively looking for solutions, and 54% when evaluating specific providers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]