The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June and July 2017 among 488 global buyers responsible for $4.2 billion in annual B2B purchases. The researchers also surveyed 489 B2B sellers.
Some 71% of B2B buyers say they want to hear from vendors early in the buying process. when they are looking for new ideas and possibilities to drive business results, 62% want to hear from vendors when they are actively looking for solutions, and 54% when evaluating specific providers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign