The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June and July 2017 among 488 global buyers responsible for $4.2 billion in annual B2B purchases. The researchers also surveyed 489 B2B sellers.
Some 71% of B2B buyers say they want to hear from vendors early in the buying process. when they are looking for new ideas and possibilities to drive business results, 62% want to hear from vendors when they are actively looking for solutions, and 54% when evaluating specific providers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead