The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June and July 2017 among 488 global buyers responsible for $4.2 billion in annual B2B purchases. The researchers also surveyed 489 B2B sellers.
Some 71% of B2B buyers say they want to hear from vendors early in the buying process. when they are looking for new ideas and possibilities to drive business results, 62% want to hear from vendors when they are actively looking for solutions, and 54% when evaluating specific providers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times