The report was based on data from a survey of 201 digital marketers who work in the United States.
More than half (58%) of respondents say a bachelor's degree is the highest level of education they have obtained, and 16% say a master's degree is the highest level of education they have obtained.
Also, 9% attended college but didn't graduate, 4% have a doctorate or an MBA, and 4% have a professional degree.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 11 Important Skills for Modern Marketers [Infographic]
- Three Ways to Prepare for the Future of Marketing and Your Future as a Marketer
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers