The report was based on data from a survey of 201 digital marketers who work in the United States.
More than half (58%) of respondents say a bachelor's degree is the highest level of education they have obtained, and 16% say a master's degree is the highest level of education they have obtained.
Also, 9% attended college but didn't graduate, 4% have a doctorate or an MBA, and 4% have a professional degree.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs