The report was based on data from a survey of 201 digital marketers who work in the United States.
More than half (58%) of respondents say a bachelor's degree is the highest level of education they have obtained, and 16% say a master's degree is the highest level of education they have obtained.
Also, 9% attended college but didn't graduate, 4% have a doctorate or an MBA, and 4% have a professional degree.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]