The report was based on data from a survey of 201 digital marketers who work in the United States.
More than half (58%) of respondents say a bachelor's degree is the highest level of education they have obtained, and 16% say a master's degree is the highest level of education they have obtained.
Also, 9% attended college but didn't graduate, 4% have a doctorate or an MBA, and 4% have a professional degree.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020