The report was based on demographic, lifestyle, and purchase data from Epsilon's Agility Audience platform as well as data from a survey of more than 3,000 consumers.
More than half of Amazon shoppers have a net worth of $500,000+ and nearly half have a college education, the analysis found.
Most consumers (88%) surveyed say they shop on Amazon in part because of free shipping. Some 60% of respondents say they view Amazon as the most innovative retailer.
Check out the infographic below for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on demographic, lifestyle, and purchase data from Epsilon's Agility Audience platform as well as data from a survey of more than 3,000 consumers.
Continue reading "The Demographics and Motivations of Amazon Shoppers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees