The report was based on demographic, lifestyle, and purchase data from Epsilon's Agility Audience platform as well as data from a survey of more than 3,000 consumers.
More than half of Amazon shoppers have a net worth of $500,000+ and nearly half have a college education, the analysis found.
Most consumers (88%) surveyed say they shop on Amazon in part because of free shipping. Some 60% of respondents say they view Amazon as the most innovative retailer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]