Amazon is the company US professionals on LinkedIn most want to work for, according to recent research from the social network.
The report was based on an analysis of billions of actions taken by LinkedIn members in the United States.
The researchers looked at four areas to assess firms: reach (how well-known they are), engagement (how many interactions their content receives), job interest (how many interactions their job posts generate), and new hire staying power (how well they retain new hires). LinkedIn and Microsoft, which owns LinkedIn, were excluded from the rankings.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, ranked as the second most desirable employer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020