Amazon is the company US professionals on LinkedIn most want to work for, according to recent research from the social network.
The report was based on an analysis of billions of actions taken by LinkedIn members in the United States.
The researchers looked at four areas to assess firms: reach (how well-known they are), engagement (how many interactions their content receives), job interest (how many interactions their job posts generate), and new hire staying power (how well they retain new hires). LinkedIn and Microsoft, which owns LinkedIn, were excluded from the rankings.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, ranked as the second most desirable employer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For
- Live Your Best Life (And Help Your Team Do the Same): Laura Gassner Otting on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Marketing Skills in 2019