Amazon is the company US professionals on LinkedIn most want to work for, according to recent research from the social network.
The report was based on an analysis of billions of actions taken by LinkedIn members in the United States.
The researchers looked at four areas to assess firms: reach (how well-known they are), engagement (how many interactions their content receives), job interest (how many interactions their job posts generate), and new hire staying power (how well they retain new hires). LinkedIn and Microsoft, which owns LinkedIn, were excluded from the rankings.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, ranked as the second most desirable employer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]
- Seven Key Traits of Desirable Marketing Talent
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out