Amazon is the company US professionals on LinkedIn most want to work for, according to recent research from the social network.
The report was based on an analysis of billions of actions taken by LinkedIn members in the United States.
The researchers looked at four areas to assess firms: reach (how well-known they are), engagement (how many interactions their content receives), job interest (how many interactions their job posts generate), and new hire staying power (how well they retain new hires). LinkedIn and Microsoft, which owns LinkedIn, were excluded from the rankings.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, ranked as the second most desirable employer.
Facebook ranked third, followed by Salesforce, Tesla, Apple, Comcast, the Walt Disney Company, Oracle, and Netflix.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of billions of actions taken by LinkedIn members in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs