The report was based on Ooyala 4Q17 data from videos hosted on the digital platforms of publishers and broadcasters around the world.
In North America, some 58% of the 4Q17 video plays examined by Ooyala occurred on mobile devices—up from 54% in 3Q17.
Smartphones accounted for 47% of video plays in 4Q17, and tablets accounted for 11%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World