The report was based on Ooyala 4Q17 data from videos hosted on the digital platforms of publishers and broadcasters around the world.
In North America, some 58% of the 4Q17 video plays examined by Ooyala occurred on mobile devices—up from 54% in 3Q17.
Smartphones accounted for 47% of video plays in 4Q17, and tablets accounted for 11%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z