The report was based on Ooyala 4Q17 data from videos hosted on the digital platforms of publishers and broadcasters around the world.
In North America, some 58% of the 4Q17 video plays examined by Ooyala occurred on mobile devices—up from 54% in 3Q17.
Smartphones accounted for 47% of video plays in 4Q17, and tablets accounted for 11%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]