Corporate communications and public relations professionals say engaging in better storytelling is the tactic/trend that will matter most over the next year, according to recent research from Sword and the Script Media and Ned Lundquist's Job of the Week.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 155 corporate communications and PR professionals.
Respondents rank storytelling as the trend/tactic that will matter most over the next 12 months.
Content marketing ranks second, followed by thought leadership, aligning with Marketing, and influencer marketing.
Respondents say external awards programs, whitepapers, and press releases are the trends/tactics that will matter least over the next 12 months.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 155 corporate communications and PR professionals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Effectively Talk to Your Customers During a Crisis
- The State of Public Relations: COVID-19's Impact on the Industry
- Marcomms Is Different From Crisis Comms: Here's How to Handle Crises
- PR Industry Survey: The Tactics and Skills Rising in Importance
- Seven Questions to Ask When Hiring a PR Agency