The report was based on data from an analysis of 18,639 website landing pages. The researchers ran the pages through the Unbounce Landing Page Analyzer to determine conversion, speed, traffic, and content benchmarks.
Landing pages with a single link/CTA have a higher average conversion rate (13.5%) than pages with two or three links/CTAs (11.9% and 10.5%, respectively), the analysis found.
Pages with oversized images (1MB+) have a lower average conversion rate than pages without oversized images. And landing pages that contain fewer words generally have a higher average landing rate than pages with more words.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce