The report was based on data from an analysis of 18,639 website landing pages. The researchers ran the pages through the Unbounce Landing Page Analyzer to determine conversion, speed, traffic, and content benchmarks.
Landing pages with a single link/CTA have a higher average conversion rate (13.5%) than pages with two or three links/CTAs (11.9% and 10.5%, respectively), the analysis found.
Pages with oversized images (1MB+) have a lower average conversion rate than pages without oversized images. And landing pages that contain fewer words generally have a higher average landing rate than pages with more words.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]