How do B2B buyers like to be contacted by salespeople? Which types of vendor content tend to capture attention best? When should B2B salespeople engage with potential buyers?
B2B Buyers tend to want to be engaged by vendors early on in the evaluation process, the researchers found.
Buyers also value content based on original research and/or content that provides insights on business problems, and they prefer email outreach to phone outreach.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead