How do B2B buyers like to be contacted by salespeople? Which types of vendor content tend to capture attention best? When should B2B salespeople engage with potential buyers?
B2B Buyers tend to want to be engaged by vendors early on in the evaluation process, the researchers found.
Buyers also value content based on original research and/or content that provides insights on business problems, and they prefer email outreach to phone outreach.
Check out the infographic, below, for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 488 B2B buyers and 489 sellers.
Continue reading "30 Must-Know B2B Sales Prospecting Stats [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Nine Ways to Create Sponsorship Packages for Virtual Events
- How to Drive Sales and Marketing Alignment in an Enablement Role
- Do B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Cooperate Effectively?
- Four Ways to Tackle Your Sales Enablement Strategy During and After the Pandemic
- How to Get the Most From Your Peer Review Site Subscription