How do B2B buyers like to be contacted by salespeople? Which types of vendor content tend to capture attention best? When should B2B salespeople engage with potential buyers?
B2B Buyers tend to want to be engaged by vendors early on in the evaluation process, the researchers found.
Buyers also value content based on original research and/or content that provides insights on business problems, and they prefer email outreach to phone outreach.
Check out the infographic, below, for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 488 B2B buyers and 489 sellers.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers