The report was based on data from a global survey of 500 B2B buyers who work for companies with $250 million or more in annual revenue and who make purchases of $10,000 or more.
Some 65% of B2B buyers say they have a positive view of vendor salespeople, 32% have a neutral view, and 3% have a negative view.
However, only 32% of B2B buyers say the majority of B2B salespeople exceed their expectations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Make Account-Based Marketing Work for You in 2020
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]