The report was based on data from a global survey of 500 B2B buyers who work for companies with $250 million or more in annual revenue and who make purchases of $10,000 or more.
Some 65% of B2B buyers say they have a positive view of vendor salespeople, 32% have a neutral view, and 3% have a negative view.
However, only 32% of B2B buyers say the majority of B2B salespeople exceed their expectations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them
- Lead Management for ABM Is Not What You Think It Is: Six Key Differences
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]