The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2018 among 185 marketers who work for B2B technology companies in North America and Europe.
Some 72% of marketers say lead metrics are very important, and 55% say engagement metrics are very important.
However, only 63% think their business leaders view lead metrics as very important, and just 36% think their business leaders view engagement metrics as very important.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]