The Humanizing Digital 2020 report (see infographic, below) was based on data from a survey of 1,077 consumers age 17-69 who shop online and who live in Germany, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Nearly three-quarters of those online shoppers say being able to trust their favorite retailer or brand is very important.
Some 68% of respondents say the ability to receive honest advice from their favorite retailer or brand is very important.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]