The Humanizing Digital 2020 report (see infographic, below) was based on data from a survey of 1,077 consumers age 17-69 who shop online and who live in Germany, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Nearly three-quarters of those online shoppers say being able to trust their favorite retailer or brand is very important.
Some 68% of respondents say the ability to receive honest advice from their favorite retailer or brand is very important.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends