The Humanizing Digital 2020 report (see infographic, below) was based on data from a survey of 1,077 consumers age 17-69 who shop online and who live in Germany, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Nearly three-quarters of those online shoppers say being able to trust their favorite retailer or brand is very important.
Some 68% of respondents say the ability to receive honest advice from their favorite retailer or brand is very important.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age
- What Shoppers Want: Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- Brands and Social Change: What Young People Want [Infographic]