The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services, such as Internet Live Stats, and social networks, such as LinkedIn.
Among the key insights from the analysis: Netflix users stream 97,222 hours of content, on average, each minute of the day.
Also, every minute:
- Skype users make 176,220 calls.
- Tinder users match 6,940 times.
- Reddit receives 1,944 comments.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age