The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services, such as Internet Live Stats, and social networks, such as LinkedIn.
Among the key insights from the analysis: Netflix users stream 97,222 hours of content, on average, each minute of the day.
Also, every minute:
- Skype users make 176,220 calls.
- Tinder users match 6,940 times.
- Reddit receives 1,944 comments.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services, such as Internet Live Stats, and social networks, such as LinkedIn.
Continue reading "The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021