The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services, such as Internet Live Stats, and social networks, such as LinkedIn.
Among the key insights from the analysis: Netflix users stream 97,222 hours of content, on average, each minute of the day.
Also, every minute:
- Skype users make 176,220 calls.
- Tinder users match 6,940 times.
- Reddit receives 1,944 comments.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services, such as Internet Live Stats, and social networks, such as LinkedIn.
Continue reading "The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Use Psychology in E-Commerce [Infographic]
- Five Problems That Drive Customer Churn [Infographic]
- The Rise of the Self-Service B2B Buyer
- Five Lessons Marketers Can Learn From Online Reviews
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions