The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services, such as Internet Live Stats, and social networks, such as LinkedIn.
Among the key insights from the analysis: Netflix users stream 97,222 hours of content, on average, each minute of the day.
Also, every minute:
- Skype users make 176,220 calls.
- Tinder users match 6,940 times.
- Reddit receives 1,944 comments.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends