Most owners of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) say they work for more than three hours on the weekend and check business-related emails, calls, and texts during their free time, according to recent research from GetResponse.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 4,237 SMB owners.
Some 91% of respondents say they do some work on the weekends, with 21% of them saying they work 1-2 hours, on average; 33% saying they work 3-5 hours; 24% saying they work 6-10 hours; and 14% saying they work more than 15 hours.
Some 93% of SMB owners say they check their business-related emails, calls, and texts during their free time.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs