Most owners of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) say they work for more than three hours on the weekend and check business-related emails, calls, and texts during their free time, according to recent research from GetResponse.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 4,237 SMB owners.
Some 91% of respondents say they do some work on the weekends, with 21% of them saying they work 1-2 hours, on average; 33% saying they work 3-5 hours; 24% saying they work 6-10 hours; and 14% saying they work more than 15 hours.
Some 93% of SMB owners say they check their business-related emails, calls, and texts during their free time.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]