What are some of the most prevalent technical and search engine optimization (SEO) mistakes on e-commerce websites? Which technology, security, performance, and content issues are many firms struggling with?
The researchers identified 80 relatively widespread technical and SEO mistakes.
Those issues had to do with crawlability (29% of the sites examined had broken canonical URLs), linking (53% had broken external links), content (83% had duplicate pieces), and security (72% of HTTPS sites had links to HTTP pages).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them