Workers say the most unacceptable communication habits at the office are using a speakerphone in shared spaces, gossiping, using all caps in emails, and replying all, according to recent research from Signs.com.
The report was based on data from a survey of 811 office workers. Some 40% of respondents perform managerial duties at work, and 60% do not.
Three-quarters of women and 65% of men say using a speakerphone in an open or shared office is unacceptable.
Two-thirds of men and 70% of women say gossiping at work is unacceptable; some 62% of men and 69% of women say using all caps in workplace communications is unacceptable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build a Brilliant Marketing Plan
- How to Align Sales and Marketing Teams for Max ROI
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]