The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q18 among more than 100 senior marketers (CMOs, SVPs of Marketing, etc.).
Some 40% of respondents say improving go-to-market processes and digital marketing capabilities are top agenda items this year.
Senior marketers say the biggest issues holding them back from deploying marketing technologies effectively are a lack of skills within their organization (43% cite it as an issue) and a lack of unified data (40%).
Respondents say they plan to overcome their firm's digital deficiencies by encouraging more peer engagement and knowledge transfer (74% cite that as a tactic they plan to use).
Check out the infographic for more findings from the research:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q18 among more than 100 senior marketers (CMOs, SVPs of Marketing, etc.).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges