B2B firms say the most difficult marketing roles to find qualified candidates for are those that involve analytics, operations, and demand generation, according to recent research from the Spear Marketing Group.
The report was based on data from a two-minute online survey of marketers who work for B2B firms in a range of verticals.
Some 67% of respondents say it is difficult for their company to hire good marketers, and 25% say it is very difficult.
Respondents say the most difficult roles to fill are those that require candidates to be skilled in marketing analytics (61% say these roles are hard to fill), marketing operations (47%), and demand generation (45%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020