B2B firms say the most difficult marketing roles to find qualified candidates for are those that involve analytics, operations, and demand generation, according to recent research from the Spear Marketing Group.
The report was based on data from a two-minute online survey of marketers who work for B2B firms in a range of verticals.
Some 67% of respondents say it is difficult for their company to hire good marketers, and 25% say it is very difficult.
Respondents say the most difficult roles to fill are those that require candidates to be skilled in marketing analytics (61% say these roles are hard to fill), marketing operations (47%), and demand generation (45%).
B2B marketers say the functions they would be most willing to outsource to a third party are creative (59% would be willing to outsource), content marketing (41%), and media management (35%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a two-minute online survey of marketers who work for B2B firms in a range of verticals.
Continue reading "The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Tips for Building Career Resilience [Infographic]
- How to Stay Relevant at Your Marketing Organization During a Recession: Christina Del Villar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]