What can professionals do to make the most of their time at work? Which approaches, tips, and tricks help to slay productivity-killing dragons?
RAIN Group recently set out to find out by surveying 2,377 professionals about their productivity habits. The researchers focused on the responses of the 14% of people who self-identify as extremely productive ("The XP") to understand what they do that sets them apart.
Extremely productive people spend 46% more time on investment activities (undertakings such as planning sessions that generate a return) compared with other respondents, and they are 2.7x more likely to put investment activities on their calendars.
Extremely productive people are 1.8x more likely to turn off alerts compared with other respondents, and they are 3.4x more likely to signal to coworkers that they need "do not disturb" time.
Check out the infographic (click for a larger version) for more insights from the research:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,377 professionals.
Continue reading "Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Tips for Building Career Resilience [Infographic]
- How to Stay Relevant at Your Marketing Organization During a Recession: Christina Del Villar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]