Leaders of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) say the top personal characteristics necessary for running a successful firm are self-discipline, people skills, and passion/drive, according to recent research from Salesforce.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between February 11 and March 7, 2019, among 2,011 owners and leaders of businesses with 2-200 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Some 38% of respondents say self-discipline is a top characteristic necessary for running a successful SMB, and 33% cite both people/communication skills and personal passion/drive.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills
- Market Like an Athlete, Not a Weekend Warrior: How to Avoid Ineffective Campaigns and Burnout