Leaders of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) say the top personal characteristics necessary for running a successful firm are self-discipline, people skills, and passion/drive, according to recent research from Salesforce.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between February 11 and March 7, 2019, among 2,011 owners and leaders of businesses with 2-200 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Some 38% of respondents say self-discipline is a top characteristic necessary for running a successful SMB, and 33% cite both people/communication skills and personal passion/drive.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]