Leaders of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) say the top personal characteristics necessary for running a successful firm are self-discipline, people skills, and passion/drive, according to recent research from Salesforce.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between February 11 and March 7, 2019, among 2,011 owners and leaders of businesses with 2-200 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Some 38% of respondents say self-discipline is a top characteristic necessary for running a successful SMB, and 33% cite both people/communication skills and personal passion/drive.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020