Most people say they feel frustrated when they encounter AI-powered communication options from brands and are not able to talk to a human, according to recent research from Invoca and The Harris Poll.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2019 among 2,048 US adults age 18 and older.
Some 52% of respondents say they feel frustrated when a company has only automated communications, such as artificial intelligence-powered chatbots, with no option for human interaction.
Some 18% say they feel angry. But 16% say they like the experience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- A Demo of GlobalWebIndex's Consumer Insights Platform
- A Demo of Engagio's Marketing Engagement Platform
- Five Ways AI Is Changing the Future of Marketing Research for the Better