Business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers are making steady progress with content marketing as a key element of marketing strategy, according to a just-published annual content marketing study from MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute.
Fully 75% of B2C marketers characterize their organization as successful (extremely, very, or moderately) with content marketing, and 73% say they are much or somewhat more successful than a year ago, the study found:
B2C marketers are using content marketing primarily to bring attention to their overall brand: The three most cited marketing goals in the last 12 months were creating brand awareness (84%), educating audiences (75%), and building credibility/trust (65%), according to the B2C Content Marketing 2020: Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- Six Proven Ways to Level Up Demand Gen With Video
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Control Anchor Text When Link-Building
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]