The report was based on data from a survey of 5,000 business decision makers and CX practitioners in 12 countries.
Respondents say the most critical components of a great CX are enabling elegant, painless interactions (66% cite it as important), providing speedy service (66%), ensuring customers feel understood (65%), making relevant information easy to find (63%), and being consistent and connected across channels (63%).
Some 92% of respondents say customer centricity is a high priority at their organization, and 81% say "people issues" are the biggest challenge to delivering a great CX.
Some 35% of respondents say their firm has a C-level sponsor for CX, and 36% say their firm has a CX sponsor at the director level or below.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 5,000 business decision makers and CX practitioners in 12 countries.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Why VoC and CX Can't Be One Size Fits All
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth: Nate Brown on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges to Providing an Exceptional B2B Customer Experience
- Balancing Consumer Trust with Privacy-Safe Targeting: Three Tactics