The report was based on data from a survey of 5,000 business decision makers and CX practitioners in 12 countries.
Respondents say the most critical components of a great CX are enabling elegant, painless interactions (66% cite it as important), providing speedy service (66%), ensuring customers feel understood (65%), making relevant information easy to find (63%), and being consistent and connected across channels (63%).
Some 92% of respondents say customer centricity is a high priority at their organization, and 81% say "people issues" are the biggest challenge to delivering a great CX.
Some 35% of respondents say their firm has a C-level sponsor for CX, and 36% say their firm has a CX sponsor at the director level or below.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 5,000 business decision makers and CX practitioners in 12 countries.
Continue reading "Top 5 Critical Components of Great Customer Experience" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- The Three Pillars of Positive Customer Experiences
- 'Be a Quitter Like Me'—Stories, Connections & Books: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Yes, Customers Always Know What They Want
- Digital Is Bigger Than E-Commerce: Jill Thomas of the PGA TOUR Superstore on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Six Ways Good Customer Experience Goes Beyond Website Design