The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March and April 2020 among nearly 900 professionals who work for companies that have ABM programs.
Some 39% of respondents say data quality is among the biggest challenges for executing ABM effectively, and 39% also say a lack of budget is among the biggest challenges.
Other key challenges include a lack of ability to execute, a lack of tools/tech, and a lack of headcount:
Companies with ABM programs at different stages of maturity tend to face different key challenges, the researchers found.
For example, professionals who work for firms with early stage ABM programs cite lack of budget as their biggest challenge, whereas firms with programs that are established cite data quality as their biggest issue.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March and April, 2020, among nearly 900 professionals who work for companies that are executing ABM programs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- The B2B Marketing and Sales Relationship in the Age of ABM [Infographic]
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- Account-Based Marketing Ad Match Rates Explained [Infographic]
- ABM Is… These Three Things (And Why B2B Marketing Should Look a Lot Like Dating)