The report was based on data from 168,216 responses to a running survey conducted between January and June 2020.
Some 74% of respondents say they are motivated to take surveys from brands if they are being rewarded, and 57% say they are motivated to take surveys simply because they want to share their opinions.
Some 81% of respondents say their participation in surveys has an impact on brands, and 81% also say their participation in surveys has an impact on products.
About the research: The report was based on data from 168,216 responses to a running survey conducted between January and June 2020.
Continue reading "Why Customers Take Brand Surveys" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & Measurement:
- Seven B2B Sales Metrics That Can Help You Plan Your Marketing Strategy
- The Most Difficult Marketing Channels to Track
- Top 5 Sentiment Analysis Tools
- Why You Need to Align Marketing to Business Goals
- How to Develop an Efficient Post-Pandemic Advertising Strategy With Data Analytics Using Only a Spreadsheet