The COVID-19 pandemic led IT buyers to spend more time learning about tech solutions last year and also led more buyers to rely on webinars while researching, according to a recent report from Kingpin.
The research was based on data from two surveys of 183 IT decision-makers based in EMEA and the United States. The first survey was conducted in June 2020, and the second in December 2020.
Some 54% of respondents said the time they spent researching technology solutions increased in 2020, 24% said it stayed the same, and 22% said it decreased.
The share of IT decision-makers who said they typically rely on webinars when researching solutions jumped from 26% in June 2020 to 43% in December 2020.
About the research: The report was based on data from two surveys of 183 IT decision-makers based in EMEA and the United States. The first survey was conducted in June 2020, and the second in December 2020.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Martech:
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse: Patrik Wilkens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Essential Digital Marketing Tools for 2023 [Infographic]
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect