The COVID-19 pandemic led IT buyers to spend more time learning about tech solutions last year and also led more buyers to rely on webinars while researching, according to a recent report from Kingpin.
The research was based on data from two surveys of 183 IT decision-makers based in EMEA and the United States. The first survey was conducted in June 2020, and the second in December 2020.
Some 54% of respondents said the time they spent researching technology solutions increased in 2020, 24% said it stayed the same, and 22% said it decreased.
The share of IT decision-makers who said they typically rely on webinars when researching solutions jumped from 26% in June 2020 to 43% in December 2020.
About the research: The report was based on data from two surveys of 183 IT decision-makers based in EMEA and the United States. The first survey was conducted in June 2020, and the second in December 2020.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Eight Myths of Marketing Automation
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers
- AI-Powered Martech in 2022: Promising or Already Indispensable?
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service
- Taming Martech Stack Bloat Is Essential to Scaling Revenue