The report was based on an analysis of data collected between November 2019 and November 2020 from more than 44,000 Unbounce customer landing pages, 264 million visits to those pages, and 33 million conversions on those pages.
The median conversion rate for restaurant landing pages during the period examined was 9.8%, whereas it was only 2.4% for agency landing pages.
Across almost all industries examined, the median conversion rate was much higher for clickthrough pages (those that ask for no information from the visitor) than for form pages (those that ask the visitor for information).
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of data collected between November 2019 and November 2020 from more than 44,000 Unbounce customer website landing pages, 264 million visits to those pages, and 33 million conversions on those pages.
Continue reading "Landing Page Conversion Benchmarks for 16 Industries" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- Eight Questions Website Visitors Want Answered Within 10 Seconds [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Business Website
- What B2B Marketers Need to Know About Core Web Vitals
- The Incredible Scale of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]