The report was based on data from a survey of 205 marketers across the globe. Respondents work for a mix of B2B and B2C companies.
All marketers who use television for campaigns say they struggle to track performance on the channel, and 95% of marketers who use print say they struggle to track it.
Respondents say the easiest marketing channels to track are websites and email.
The metrics tracked most by marketers are conversions (81% of respondents say so), leads (78%), revenue (64%), clicks (57%), and ROI (54%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 205 marketers across the globe. Respondents work for a mix of B2B and B2C companies.
Continue reading "The Most Difficult Marketing Channels to Track" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & Measurement:
- Adapting Marketing Measurement to a Post-Cookie World [Infographic]
- How to Create Automated Data Studio Reports for Campaign Performance
- The Missing Element in B2B Marketing Data
- Why Data Quality Is Important for Market Intelligence
- The ROI Resurgence: How a Year of Virtual Events Made Measuring ROI More Important Than Ever
- A Five-Point Plan for First-Party Data