B2B technology marketers say they want martech solutions to provide simple integration, the option to try before buying, and clear value, according to recent research from Sonus Research and the Tech Marketing Council.
The report was based on data from a survey of 80 marketers who work for B2B technology companies.
Respondents say the features/qualities they want most in martech solutions are easy and fast integration (44% cite), the ability to test-drive (39%), provable ROI (36%).
B2B marketers say the martech solutions they wish for most are those that enable creation (47% say so), management (34%), and measurement (19%).
Respondents say the top motivators driving the use and acquisition of martech are the desire to improve campaign execution (31% say so), establish marketing ROI (30%), improve customer experience (21%), and create better content (18%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 80 marketers who work for B2B technology companies.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Eight Myths of Marketing Automation
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers
- AI-Powered Martech in 2022: Promising or Already Indispensable?
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service
- Taming Martech Stack Bloat Is Essential to Scaling Revenue