The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2021 among 200 B2B marketers, 70% of whom work for companies with more than 250 employees.
Some 95% of respondents believe hybrid B2B event approaches will become more widely used in the coming years.
B2B marketers say hybrid events have a number of benefits, including contributing significantly to the pipeline (88% agree) and providing more data compared with physical events (79%).
Despite believing that hybrid B2B events are likely to become more common, only 24% of marketers say they plan to develop new strategies for hybrid events that prioritize both in-person and virtual audiences.
Marketers say the top elements they hope to incorporate into future B2B hybrid events are technology integrations (CRM, etc.) and the ability to connect in real-time with attendees.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2021 among 200 B2B marketers, 70% of whom work for companies with more than 250 employees.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Event Marketing:
- The State of In-Person B2B Events in 2023
- 10 Essential Tips for Successful Event Marketing
- Leveraging Event-Led Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Connect, Gather, and Learn: Why Events Are the Unheralded Engine of the First-Party Data Resurgence
- How to Use Contingency Planning to Future-Proof Your Event Strategy
- Event Marketing in 2023: Trends and Challenges