The report was based on data from a survey of over 200 North American CMOs and other marketing leaders across 12 industries.
The researchers found that senior marketers who have a very effective relationship with IT leaders such as CIOs at their firm report four key benefits:
- Better strategic martech planning
- Greater martech innovation
- More data-driven martech decisions
- Better martech alignment between Marketing and IT
Check out the infographic (below) to see an in-depth look at the findings.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of over 200 North American CMOs and other marketing leaders across 12 industries.
Continue reading "Four Reasons the CMO-CIO Relationship (Really) Matters [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- How to Kickstart a Growth Marketing Automation Strategy
- How to Implement Artificial Intelligence in Marketing: Rajkumar Venkatesan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- Why B2B Companies Need Closed-Loop Analytics