The report was based on data from a survey of over 200 North American CMOs and other marketing leaders across 12 industries.
The researchers found that senior marketers who have a very effective relationship with IT leaders such as CIOs at their firm report four key benefits:
- Better strategic martech planning
- Greater martech innovation
- More data-driven martech decisions
- Better martech alignment between Marketing and IT
Check out the infographic (below) to see an in-depth look at the findings.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of over 200 North American CMOs and other marketing leaders across 12 industries.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Eight Myths of Marketing Automation
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers
- AI-Powered Martech in 2022: Promising or Already Indispensable?
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service
- Taming Martech Stack Bloat Is Essential to Scaling Revenue