The report was based on data from a survey of more than 100 marketing leaders across 25 industries.
Some 53% of respondents say content marketing skills will be essential for the future, 45% say strategy and brand management skills, 41% say data and analytics skills, 40% say customer marketing and insight skills, and 31% say marketing automation skills.
Marketing leaders say the technologies that will have the biggest impact on the future of marketing will be artificial intelligence, martech, video, mobile, and voice/chat/digital assistants.
Marketing leaders say the biggest challenge they face is a lack of talent bandwidth to execute on goals and objectives.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 100 marketing leaders across 25 industries.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- Many Roads to CMO: The Backgrounds of 20 Top Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022