Marketers say the most important feature they look for when assessing a marketing automation platform is its integrations with other technology solutions, according to recent research from Demand Spring.
The report was based on data from a survey of marketing executives conducted in April and May, 2021.
Some 53% of respondents say integrations is a feature they look for when evaluating marketing automation platforms. Other top features include email marketing capabilities (45% look for) and lead management capabilities (44%).
Marketers who use an automation platform say the top capability they wish it provided is stronger reporting (53% cite).
Respondents say the feature they currently use most in their marketing automation platform is its email capabilities (79% use).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of marketing executives conducted in April and May, 2021.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect
- Marketing at the Speed of Thought: AI Use Cases for Four Content Types
- B2B Marketing and AI for Streamlined and Strategic Communications: Peter Prodromou on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Important Tech and Societal Trends for Marketers in 2023
- The Least Stressful Business Software Solutions [Infographic]
- AI for Business and Marketing: What's Possible (And What's Not)