The report was based on data from a survey of 150 global marketing leaders.
Some 44% of marketers say they are very effective at executing in-person events that deliver value to their organization. In contrast, only 12% say they are very effective at executing virtual events and just 8% say they are very effective at executing hybrid events.
Some 72% of marketers say it is important or very important that their firm restart holding in-person and hybrid events.
Some 60% of marketers say they expect in-person and hybrid events to be smaller compared with pre-pandemic events.
Some 71% of marketers say they are preparing for future events by experimenting with new formats, agendas, or designs.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 150 global marketing leaders.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Event Marketing:
- The State of In-Person B2B Events in 2023
- 10 Essential Tips for Successful Event Marketing
- Leveraging Event-Led Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Connect, Gather, and Learn: Why Events Are the Unheralded Engine of the First-Party Data Resurgence
- How to Use Contingency Planning to Future-Proof Your Event Strategy
- Event Marketing in 2023: Trends and Challenges