The report was based on data from a survey of 150 global marketing leaders.
Some 44% of marketers say they are very effective at executing in-person events that deliver value to their organization. In contrast, only 12% say they are very effective at executing virtual events and just 8% say they are very effective at executing hybrid events.
Some 72% of marketers say it is important or very important that their firm restart holding in-person and hybrid events.
Some 60% of marketers say they expect in-person and hybrid events to be smaller compared with pre-pandemic events.
Some 71% of marketers say they are preparing for future events by experimenting with new formats, agendas, or designs.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 150 global marketing leaders.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Events:
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- The State of In-Person Events [Infographic]
- Three Tips for Hosting Small, More Frequent, Inclusive Events (And Why You Should)
- Webinar Invitations: Examples and Best-Practices
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok
- Event-Led Growth, A Powerful B2B Marketing Strategy: Mark Kilens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]