Business leaders say staffing issues/shortages will be the biggest challenge to successfully delivering customer engagement and experience in 2022, according to recent research from Verint.
The report was based on data from a survey of 2,700 business leaders from around the globe who work in a variety of industries.
Some 53% of respondents say staffing issues/shortages will affect their ability to deliver customer engagement and experience this year. Other top challenges cited by business leaders include supply chain issues, managing omnichannel interactions, and a growing preference for digital-first, self-service interactions.
customer experience and engagement challenges" />
More than three-quarters (76%) of business leaders believe customer engagement challenges will increase in 2022, and 71% say they're finding it challenging to find and retain talented workers.
Quality and performance initiatives is the customer experience area business leaders say they both plan to implement most this year and invest in most this year.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,700 business leaders from around the globe who work in a variety of industries.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Customer Experience Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Brand and Trust: Becoming a Trusted B2B Voice | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Case for Boosting B2B Customer Experience With Multilingual Support
- Why VoC and CX Can't Be One Size Fits All
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth: Nate Brown on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]