The report was based on data from a survey of 2,700 business leaders from around the globe who work in a variety of industries.
Some 53% of respondents say staffing issues/shortages will affect their ability to deliver customer engagement and experience this year. Other top challenges cited by business leaders include supply chain issues, managing omnichannel interactions, and a growing preference for digital-first, self-service interactions.
More than three-quarters (76%) of business leaders believe customer engagement challenges will increase in 2022, and 71% say they're finding it challenging to find and retain talented workers.
Quality and performance initiatives is the customer experience area business leaders say they both plan to implement most this year and invest in most this year.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,700 business leaders from around the globe who work in a variety of industries.
Continue reading "The Top Customer Engagement and Experience Challenges in 2022" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations
- The Customer Data Conundrum: How CX Leaders Can Optimize Both Privacy and Personalization
- Three Lessons in Customer-Centricity
- How Creative Digital Experiences Will Save Us When Third-Party Cookies Crumble
- Five Lessons Marketers Can Learn From Online Reviews