The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2022 among 853 marketing professionals from around the world (41% work for B2B firms, 24% for B2C firms, and 35% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Some 36% of respondents say they absolutely cannot live without their customer data platform and 36% also say they absolutely cannot live without their email marketing platform.
Marketers say the martech they plan to invest in the most in 2022 are their customer data platform, segmentation and targeting solutions, and email marketing platform.
Some 82% of marketers say they plan to add, remove, or replace components of their current martech stack to improve performance in 2022.
B2B marketers say integrating data from their customer service application and customer loyalty application into their martech stack would have the greatest impact on success.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2022 among 853 marketing professionals from around the world (41% work for B2B firms, 24% for B2C firms, and 35% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Martech:
- Standards Will Solve Data Clean Room Issues—Here's How
- Why Now Is the Time to Embrace a DXP + DAM Martech Solution
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse: Patrik Wilkens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Essential Digital Marketing Tools for 2023 [Infographic]